HR Business Partner - Fixed Term Contract (Indefinite)
Up to £45,000
Are you looking to work for a well-known organisation that is the latter part of 5-year transformation plan?
Would like to work for a large matrix organisation?
Do you have experience in a large-scale organisational change?
What is great about this firm?
- This firm is a large organisation that deals with cultural and educational matters on a global scale
- Be part of organisation that actively make a change in the UK
- The organisation is based in the Westend with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this HR Business Partner role?
- Get to take part in large scale change where HR will be transformed
- Work with a well-oiled organisation that is looking to make substantial changes within their organisation
- Get to be part of a culture that is constantly looking out for the employees and looking for better ways to implement change
In this HR Business Partner role, you will:
- Contribute to the development of the HR strategy by sharing expertise
- Work with the Director of HR to ensure people strategies are being applied to other key areas of HR
- Provide expert support to line managers on people matters
- Act as the first point of contact for HR enquiries
As a HR Business Partner, you must:
- Have experience in the HR professional field in talent management, OD, managing change, Employee relations and HR advisory
- Be personable and able to drive change
- Have worked for a global organisation or a large matrix organisation
This organisation is looking for an HR Business Partner who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.