HR Business Partner - Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
Up to £45,000
Are you looking to work for a well-known organisation that is passionate about animals?
Would like to work for a large matrix organisation?
Do you have HR generalist experience?
What is great about this organisation?
- This is a large organisation that campaigns for animals and their rights
- Be part of organisation that actively rescues animals and influences policies around the world
- The organisation is based in Farringdon with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this HR Business Partner role?
- Get to take part in a constant project environment where new animal protection agendas are pushed
- Work with a global organisation that is set on making a difference to animals directly and humans indirectly
- Get to be a part of a culture where everyone is passionate about the cause and offers a great atmosphere for their employees
In this HR Business Partner role, you will:
- Ensure HR and OD policies are in line with the organisation's values
- Identify employee relations issues and work with the International HR teams to develop strategies and solutions
- Ensure effective selection process are in line with the values of the organisation
- Contribute and support projects and their implementation
As a HR Business Partner, you must:
- Be a strong generalist and be proficient in each of the sectors of HR like Organisational Development, Recruitment, Change Management, Employee Relations and Policy, Process and Project work
- Experience of delivering HR Projects
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural environment and an international organisation
- Experience of advising and dealing with employee relations issues
- Knowledge of employment law within the UK and preferably European Law
This organisation is looking for a HR Business Partner who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344 or email
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.