HR Case Manager - Vauxhall
Interim 6 months
£35-37,000 per anum
Are you a CIPD qualified and experienced HR professional, who has provided support to line managers in the day to day case management of complex ER issues?
Are you immediately available and looking to start a new contract role in January 2018?
If so, please read on....
You'll be working for a disability focussed charity, and joining a large HR team in their London office, located in Vauxhall. You'll support them through a busy period by helping them managing a volume of casework.
- Advise on HR issues in relation to serious conduct matters, capability, employee concerns and employee relations issues, including the management of suspensions and investigations.To include reviewing investigation reports and letters or communications
- Change management processes including TUPE transfers
- Provide advice and guidance around HR policies and procedures
- Provide legal advice to managers on employment matters, in partnership with in house lawyers
- Promote the organisation's commitment to equality and diversity and provide guidance that meets legal requirements
- Provide support to the Business Partners within your specified area
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and provide a quality advice
- Track progress of complex cases to enable timely resolution of the matter
- Analyse information to support business partners and managers
- Adhere to data protection and governance, manage confidential information
- Attendance of hearings and appeals
HR management in a generalist capacity
Knowledge of current UK employment law
Willing to travel
Charity experience would be an advantage
- Strong IT skills
- General HR advisory service
- Partnership working with stakeholders
- Dealing with a diverse range of people
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
- Problem solving
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Prioritise work under pressure
- Maintain confidentiality
If this sounds like the perfect role for, do not hesitate to apply today. Interviews will be conducted next week.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: