HR Operations Lead
Are you looking to work for a global organisation that operates in 120 countries?
Would you like to work for an organisation dedicated to supporting young people?
Do you have experience in managing busy HR teams?
What is great about this firm?
- This firm is a large organisation that supports young people and helps vulnerable young people get back on their feet
- Be part of organisation that actively make a change in the current UK policies
- The organisation is based in Hertfordshire and would suit someone looking to work close to home
What is great about this HR Operations Lead role?
- Be part of a regional team of a large organisation that has over 140 branches nationwide
- It is a brand-new role that has come around due to the increased need to an individual of this skill set
- Get to be part of a culture that is constantly looking out for the employees and looking for better ways to implement change
In this HR Operations Lead role, you will:
- Manage an established HR Team
- Maintain key internal and external policies and procedures throughout the HR team
- Have up to date knowledge regarding employment law, TUPE legislation and GDPR
As a HR Operations Lead, you must:
- Have experience of leading a small team of HR professionals
- Have worked for the public sector and charities
- Have experience in delivering improvements in process
This organisation is looking for a HR Operations Lead who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344 or via email on
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.