HR Transformation Lead
Are you looking to work for a well-known organisation that is the latter part of 5-year transformation plan?
Would like to work for a large matrix organisation?
Do you have experience in a large-scale organisational change?
What is great about this firm?
- This firm is a large organisation that deals with cultural and educational matters on a global scale
- Be part of organisation that actively make a change in the UK
- The organisation is based in Scotland with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of Edinburgh where the office is
What is great about this HR Transformation Lead role?
- Get to take part in large scale change where HR will be transformed
- Work with a well-oiled organisation that is looking to make substantial changes within their organisation
- Get to be part of a culture that is constantly looking out for the employees and looking for better ways to implement change
In this HR Transformation Lead role, you will:
- Create plans to make changes across the Regions and Countries and support senior leaders in translating these plans into viable action plans for implementation
- Act as a key advisor to Regional Executive Team, the country Leadership teams and Regional HR Directors to coach, and support on leading and implementing change
- Ensure strong relationships with Regional Executive Teams, Country Leadership Teams and Regional HR Leaderships team
As a HR Transformation Lead, you must:
- Have experience in HR transformation change
- Be personable and have experience in HR
- Have worked for a global organisation
This organisation is looking for an HR Transformation Lead who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact ASAP on [email protected] or 020 7269 6344.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.