International Recruitment Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Are you looking to work for a well-known establishment that advocates global change?
Are you looking for a 360-recruitment opportunity?
Are you looking for 2 to 3-month contract?
What is great about this organisation?
- Large, international organisation, and registered charity
- Their work has been imperative to communities around the world
- Centrally located in Islington with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this International Recruitment Manager role?
- Utilise your experience in an organisation that is currently going through a change project
- Be part of an international charity that is currently growing and is going through a busy time
- Be part of a culture which is constantly looking to improve and develop their staff as well as the communities around them
In this International Recruitment Manager role, you will:
- Manage and develop consistent recruitment practices, policy, strategies and systems
- Including planning, attraction, assessment, redeployment, and relocation elements
- Carry out the operational element of recruitment
- Be the standalone recruitment point of contact
As an International Recruitment Manager, you should:
- Have international recruitment experience
- Have experience in the end to end recruitment process
- Be familiar with hiring strategies and succession planning
- Be familiar with operation processes
- Be comfortable being in a standalone position
This International Recruitment Manager Role will suit:
- A recruitment advisor looking for a step up in their career
- Or a junior recruitment manager looking for a similar position
This organisation is looking for an International Recruitment Manager who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative with a can-do attitude.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact ASAP on or 020 7269 6344.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.