Payroll and HR Services Manager - (6 Months)
£19.00 Per Hour PAYE
£24.00 Per Hour LTD
Are you looking to work for a well-known organisation that is the latter part of 5-year transformation plan?
Would like to work for a large matrix organisation?
Do you have experience in a large-scale organisational change?
What is great about this organisation?
- This is a large organisation that deals with cultural and educational matters on a global scale
- Be part of organisation that actively make a change in the UK
- The organisation is based in the Westend with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this Payroll and HR Services Manager role?
- Get to take part in large scale change where HR will be transformed
- Be part of a project that exercises various fields of HR
- Get to be part of a culture that is constantly looking out for the employees and looking for better ways to implement change
In this Payroll and HR Services Manager role, you will:
- Manage Payroll and HR Services team
- Act as the first point for queries arising from the Payroll and HR Services
- Perform payroll checks, contracts and sign off payroll instructions
- Lead on over-payments process
- Ensure that all employment policies and advisory operation are in line with the organisations values
As a Payroll and HR Services Manager, you must:
- Have experience of managing busy teams
- Have experience of reviewing and implementing payroll processes
- Have experience in supplier management
- Have tax and National Insurance and payroll experience
- Have benefits knowledge
- Have knowledge of statutory rules and regulations
This organisation is looking for a Payroll and HR Services Manager who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344 or via email on
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.