Bid Solutions Manager - Cultural Organisation - Edinburgh - £400/day Umbrella
Are you a talented bid/proposal developer with extensive experience in competitive tendering and business development?
Do you have an in depth understanding of project management life cycles, with specific reference to standards and guidance?
Would you like to work for a leading cultural/educational institution with global reach?
I am working alongside a leading cultural organisation who are seeking a Bid Solutions Manager to focus on their exam distribution. This is a temporary assignment for 1-year, offering £400/day umbrella (inside IR35).
This organisation has a world leading brand, with this opportunity offering the chance to get involved in business critical projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating a bid repository enabling the distribution team to bid for new opportunities with increased efficiency
- Delivering quality tender/proposal services of all contracts to both internal and external stakeholders
- Embedding effective processes, templates and systems which allow the business unit to deliver higher quality and more competitive proposals
- Oversee proposal teams through the full life cycle of the tendering process, ensuring that high quality proposal content is being written
- Liaising with regional and international teams
- Working closely with the Head of Business Development in risk management
- Track contacts and opportunities on the CRM system
- Supporting the growth ambitions of the distribution team by project managing bid processes
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have:
- Solid and extensive experience in proposal and tendering development
- Built a repository and/or boiler plates to increase bid efficiency
- Quality assurance experience
- Worked in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of managing a team and project managing bid processes
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, get in touch on:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
Email: [email protected]
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.