Digital Community Fundraising Manager, London, Children's Charity, £40,000
- Are you a community fundraiser who has a background in digital integration?
- Are you experienced in gaming, live streaming and social media campaigns?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic charity who help to improve the lives of seriously ill children?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based children's charity. They are seeking a talented Digital Community Fundraising Manager who can use their skills to help devise a digital fundraising plan that is line the charity's current digital transformation and organisational strategy. This is a permanent Digital Community Fundraising Manager opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Nice London location
- Flexible working
- Interesting and tangible work which is unique in focus
- Supportive team feel - all are united in the charity's goal
- Impressive leadership team
- Fun and dynamic fundraising events portfolio
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing and managing a sustainable programme for the charity that utilises digital platforms to increase their digital community
- Providing excellent management of existing fundraising activities whilst actively seeking new business opportunities and partnerships
- Developing new fundraising products and campaigns that prioritise celebration, in memory and legacy
- Leading and managing the Community and Challenge Events team on maximising income and engagement via new and existing products
- Ensuring all supporter information is GDPR compliant
- Optimising the ThankQ CRM system for effective customer relationship management and data insight
- Managing and coordinating the day-to-day digital and community team's operations
- Line managing two experienced coordinators
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in digital, community fundraising and challenge events
- Experience in digital fundraising techniques and tools
- Previously monitored and evaluated quantitative and qualitative KPIs to make recommendations for development
- Experience in the following digital platforms would be highly desirable; YouTube, Twitch, Tik Tok and or Tiltify
- A strong product development background
- Knowledge of fundraising databases and experience of ThankQ CRM system would be highly desirable
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Line management experience
If you are interested in applying for this Digital Community Fundraising Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me on:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .