Head of Individual Giving, Central London - £65,000 PA
- Do you have multi million individual giving income fundraising experience?
- Are you able to build a five-year fundraising strategy?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with a fantastic international charity who are seeking a Head of Individual Giving. This is a key role within the charities' fundraising strategy and will be leading on establishing important long-term planning for their largest area of income. This charity is looking for an established Head of Individual Giving with multi million individual giving income fundraising experience.
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong pension and health plans
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working opportunities
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle racks and on-site showers
- On-site yoga classes and massage options
- Sociable after work pub trips
- Great central London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading on supporter journeys, digital fundraising, direct marketing, legacy marketing, legacy administration, budget/financial planning and supporter care & compliance
- Working with other heads of the business to integrate an effective digital engagement strategy
- Leading the individual giving team to achieve their digital fundraising targets
- Line managing a team of 5
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in leadership and or individual giving fundraising
- Previously managed a team
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Strong budget management skills
- String understanding and experience of digital fundraising
- The ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Individual Giving role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.