Head of Partnerships, Central England - £40,000 PA
- Do you have a public sector partnerships background?
- Do you have experience in generating income from the public sector?
- Would you like to work for a well-recognised UK youth charity?
I am working with a well-known youth charity who are seeking a new Head of Partnerships. In this position you will be responsible for contributing to a team target of £1.5 million PA +. This role will be working in Birmingham, Leicester and Nottingham.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well-known youth charity
- Excellent brand
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible / family friendly policies
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Generous life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Maintaining and increasing income from public-sector income partnerships from contracted/government funders across the central England region
- Supporting bid development to maximise income opportunities for the charity
- Developing plans ensuring collaboration between fundraising and delivery staff
- Direct line management of 3 Partnership Managers (Public Sector)
- Managing and improving the partnership account contact strategy
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in public and private sector partnership fundraising
- Experience of growing and developing income streams
- Previous line management experience
- Relevant experience in public sector partnerships, fundraising and or sales & marketing
- Previously developed and executed a successful public sector partnership fundraising plan - this would be highly desirable
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Excellent understanding of government funding
- A strong account manager background
- Client relationship management experience
- Strong budget management skills
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Partnerships role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews are pencilled in for September 18th 2019 which will be taking place in Birmingham or Leicester:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.