Head of Public Sector Partnerships, Luton - £38,500 PA
- Do you have a public sector partnerships background?
- Do you have experience in generating income from the public sector?
- Would you like to work for a well-recognised UK youth charity?
I am working with a well-known youth charity who are seeking a new Head of Public Sector Partnerships. In this position you will be responsible for contributing to a team target of £1.4 million PA +. This role will be covering Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well-known youth charity
- Excellent brand
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible / family friendly policies
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Generous life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Maintaining and increasing income from public-sector income partnerships from contracted/government funders across the central England region
- Supporting bid development to maximise income opportunities for the charity
- Developing plans ensuring collaboration between fundraising and delivery staff
- Direct line management of 3 Partnership Managers (Public Sector)
- Managing and improving the partnership account contact strategy
- Supporting the press officers in developing a public sector communications strategy to help gain brand awareness
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in public and private sector partnership fundraising
- Experience of growing and developing income streams
- Previous line management experience
- Relevant experience in public sector partnerships, fundraising and or sales & marketing
- Previously developed and executed a successful public sector partnership fundraising plan - this would be highly desirable
- Must have experience of working with local authorities, chamber of commerce and local enterprise partners
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Excellent understanding of government funding
- A strong account manager background
- Client relationship management experience
- Strong budget management skills
- Raisers Edge CRM experience would be very desirable but not essential
- A valid UK driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Public Sector Partnerships role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews are pencilled in for November 1st which will be taking place in Luton:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.