Individual Giving and Legacy Manager, London - up to £47,500 PA
- Do you have a background in individual giving and legacy fundraising?
- Have you got the ability to grow and develop an income stream?
- Would you like to work for a Royal College focusing on women's health?
Pro-Marketing are working with a well-known Royal College who are seeking a new Individual Giving and Legacy Manager. This is a newly created position designed to generate vital funds through individual giving and legacy programmes. You will have great autonomy to develop this income stream, which has raised significant funds this year so far. This is an initial 18-month contract.
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and Christmas closure)
- Subsidised gym scheme
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
- Great London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Growing the individual giving and legacy programme supporting a specific funding campaign
- Raising unrestricted income from college members and supporters
- Establishing a donor acquisition strategy
- Legacy marketing and legacy administration
- Working closely with the Director of Business Development and Trusts and Foundations Manager in contributing to an overarching fundraising strategy
- Encouraging and developing a culture of giving with the Royal College
- Delivering against financial targets and budgets
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in individual giving and legacy fundraising, particularly from inception
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong donor acquisition skills
- Exposure to fundraising databases (Raiser's Edge is desirable)
- Previously developed and executed a successful fundraising plan
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Strong budget management skills
If you are interested in applying for this Individual Giving and Legacy Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as first stage interviews will be taking place October 1st.
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.