Major Donor Manager, Mental Health Charity, London / Surrey - £47,000
- Do you have a fundraising or major gifts background?
- Do you have experience in soliciting gifts of 6 figures upwards from major donors?
- Would you like to work for an established national mental health charity?
Pro-Marketing has partnered with a fantastic mental health charity who are seeking a new Major Donor Manager. This is an exciting role that will be leading the development and implementation of the charity's Major Donor fundraising programme to rise significant levels of income.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well established national health charity
- Recognised brand
- 28 days' annual leave (25 days plus 3 wellbeing days)
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Mental health first aid support
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Providing strategic and operational leadership to the charity's Major Donor programme
- Developing annual income targets and yearly operational plans
- Leading on all Major Donor cultivation, acquisition and stewardship programmes
- Developing and refining any prospect identification and research processes / techniques
- Ensuring the successful development of a suitable event programme
- Line managing a Philanthropy Officer
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful legacy Major Donor and Major Gifts background
- Experience in soliciting gifts of 6 figures upwards from major donors
- Experience in supporter engagement
- Major gifts events programme development experience (desirable)
- A background in using digital channels
- Previously helped assist with successful supporter journeys
- Helped supported and influenced new programmes to improve Major Donor fundraising
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
If you are interested in applying for this Major Donor Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.