Senior Marketing Manager - £42,000, Charity - South West London
- Do you have notable marketing and communications campaigns experience?
- Do you have a background in both offline and online marketing?
- Would you like to work for an established medical health charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious health charity who are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to develop their overall marketing and communications plan. This high achieving marketing team operates like an in-house agency within the charity and notably has an in-house design team too.
What's great about this organisation?
- Amazing London location
- Modern offices
- Tangible cause as you will get to see first-hand what the charity raises funds for
- High achieving marketing and fundraising functions
- Centralised brand aligned marketing team
- In-house design team
- Opportunities to market fundraising activity that is makes national news
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Brand championing the charity and their brand principles
- Establishing the marketing and communications plans
- Managing the day to day relationships with external agencies on allocated projects
- Establishing clear KPIs and project objectives for each campaign
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A relevant marketing programmes and campaigns background
- Brief writing and budget setting experience
- Line management experience would be desirable
- Offline and online marketing experience
- Need to have traditional print and brand creation experience
- Notable experience of agency relationship management
- An interest in working for an established medical health charity
- Recent Facebook Business Manager Paid Social experience would be very desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Marketing Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.