Temporary Content Editor, £225 per day via umbrella (In Scope IR35), contract (3-6 months)
- Are you a digital content professional with experience of writing, editing, and commissioning content across a multi-channel environment?
- Do you have a background in analysing and optimising digital content to meet user needs?
- Would you like to work for an innovative organisation which implements change within society from grass roots to national level?
If yes, then I want to talk to you ASAP!
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Writing, editing and commissioning articles, blogs, briefings, and project descriptions
- All written content on the company's website and is using their tone of voice and editorial house style
- Editing and proof-reading copy before uploading it to their in-house CMS
- Drafting and building the monthly company newsletter (via MailChimp)
- Drafting social media posts and monitoring the brand's social channels
- Working with stakeholders to produce excellent thought-leadership content
- Day-to-day management of the charity's CMS and content enquiries
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A track record of editing, proofreading and experience of writing for public audiences
- Managed social media channels
- Excellent writing skills
- Notable CMS experience (exposure to MailChimp would be appealing)
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Temporary Content Editor position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.