Temporary Managing Editor - Competitive Day Rate - Central London
Do you have excellent written and verbal communications skills?
Are you familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud suite?
Would you like to work for an amazing international charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, this role could be perfect for you!
I am working alongside a fantastic international charity seeking a temporary Managing Editor, to provide assistance for approximately the next two months. You will be leading on the editorial, design and audio-visual output of the charity.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great central London location
- High-profile patron
- Unique cause and focus
- Fantastic open and modern office
In this role you will be responsible for...
- Overseeing all editorial and design output
- Ensuring that the charity keeps abreast of digital development, ensuring that content is cutting-edge
- Managing a storytelling function
- Leading on the planning and production of a range of printed publications (leaflets reports etc)
- Providing support on writing and proofreading content when required
- Managing a budget for the content team
- Leading on developing charity house style and ensuring that it is adhered to
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have...
- An editorial background (ideally within a charity environment)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Create Cloud suite
- Strong editorial skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP! This is an urgent hire with interviews taking place on an ad hoc basis:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
Email: [email protected]
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.