HR Shared Services Transformation Manager
To £660 a day (inside IR35)
- Are you an expereinced HR Shared Services Manager with transformation experience?
- Have you worked within a sizable, matrix environment?
- Have you exposure to payroll?
If so, read on.
A government grant funded organsiation are seeking a HR Shared Services Manager with a 12 month assignment.
Primarily this role will lead on a functional transformation within the HR Shared Service and Payroll team, including implementation of a HR case management system, process improvements, and ensuring a best in class HRSS model is fully operational and is valued by the wider business.
The role holder will manage, lead and develop a team of HR Shared Service Advisors, (8 employees) Payroll Advisors (3 employees).
It is a complex leadership role covering different HR disciplines and the purpose of the role is to ensure collectively HR Shared Services team are delivering efficiently and effectively with the customer in mind, and to continually look to enhance the overall service proposition that the team deliver. They will be required to lead change, coach, develop and educate line managers and employees through HRSS life cycle, providing guidance, motivation, and solutions to ensure the delivery of the overarching HR Operational Team objectives.
- Oversee all payroll processes, resourcing administration, and on boarding processes, in line with agreed SLAs.
- Ownership of the HR and payroll module of Oracle
- Leading and devising the payroll strategy, including organizational structure, and flexing the delivery model to keep pace with the growth of the company.
Shared Services Management
- Lead and manage the HR Shared Services team based in Birmingham to ensure consistent application of HR processes, and delivery of HR services within agreed service level agreements (SLAs) and in a customer centric way.
- Develop a team HR and payroll professionals that are detail conscious, ensuring that HR processes are delivered right first time, every time.
- Coach, mentor, train and support the HR Shared Services team in providing 'first-line' advice to line managers and employees in the application of HR policies and procedures.
- With support of HRSLT lead any change projects within the department
- Support and develop the roll out of transformation project work such as employee self-service as the organisation moves to the new Oracle ERP system, ensuring managers deliver against their job role and performance objectives through their teams.
- Lead diverse audits internal and externally with NAO GIAA HMRC and audit regulators
- Working alongside the Head of HR Operations, wider HR directorate and the SLT to execute the Central Services strategy and plan which incorporates Employee Relations, Engagement & Wellbeing, Recruitment, Reward and Payroll.
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- Leading transformational change projects within HR ideally HRSS/ Payroll within a Shared Services environment
- Knowledge of OD and HR transformation
- Knowledge of HR best practice, employment legislation, policy application and compliance with data protection regulations, combined with experience of practical application in the workplace.
- Knowledge of HR systems and their importance in delivering accurate, reliable data to the business
- Knowledge of payroll managing a gross risk of 100 million for payroll, taking responsibility for all implementation and adherence to the payroll strategy. This will include Governance & Reporting Standards, Risk & Control Framework and Key Performance and Risk Indicators.
- Functional Payroll knowledge
- Knowledge of tax policy, tax legislation and employment regulations as they relate to reporting to HMRC
- Knowledge of Leading HRSS in a SME function
- Knowledge of accounting principles, ability to understand impact of payroll activity on financial statements and effectively partner with Finance.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .