Payroll and Benefits Officer: Circa. £35K - 38K+ Benefits, Croydon (12-month FTC)
For a global education company, we're recruiting a Payroll and Benefits Officer on a 12-month contract basis. The Payroll and Benefits Officer will provide an efficient, accurate, responsive and professional UK and International Payroll and Benefits service to the organisation and its Subsidiaries.
- Ensure data is processed for UK and International payrolls to meet deadlines for monthly pay runs and year end accounts, P11D's P60's etc.
- Ensure payments are made monthly through external bureau payrolls
- Process all starters, leavers, changes and deductions for both the payroll and pension schemes
- Act as primary point of contact in payroll dealing with all employee issues
- Process additional benefits schemes including childcare vouchers, cycle to work, season ticket loan, pension scheme, AXA PPP etc
- Process all statutory deductions HMRC RTI including attachment of earnings and court orders
- Process sickness absence, maternity and other absence etc.
- Work with Finance in relation to annual salary reviews, monthly reporting and year-end
- Management of the Pension Scheme administration
- Excellent experience of running payrolls via Bureau services and relationship management
- Experience in a sole Payroll role, processing multiple bureau and international payrolls including India and Hong Kong.
- Experience in producing statistical reports including Gender Pay Gap/ Salary Review
- Reconciliation of pay runs and end of year reports
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .