Supporter Insight Manager, London, Charity, £42,000
- Do you have a supporter insight background?
- Have you used Alteryx and Tableau online?
- Would you like to work for an established national health charity?
Pro-Marketing has partnered with a fantastic health charity who are seeking a new Supporter Insight Manager in London. In this position, you will be responsible for developing deeper relationships with existing supporters and will help to identify opportunities to recruit new supporters.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well established national health charity
- Large modern London offices
- Recognised brand
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Family-friendly policies
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Interest-free season travel loans
- Social environment with lots of clubs and events
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Leading the production, communication and circulation of strategic insights and recommendations to improve overall supporter engagement
- Engaging external suppliers where necessary to deliver reports, analysis and insight across both quantitative and qualitative data
- Using analytical methods and insight to identify any opportunities for charity growth
- Ensuring all key insights and outcomes are communicated clearly across the organisation and that key stakeholders are engaged
- Monitoring external trends and activities to build the brand of the charity
- Identifying and activating supporters for the charity
- Connecting with teams across the business to help generate engagement
- Line managing the Support Data Analyst
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful supporter insight management background
- Experience of using packages such as: SQL management studio, FactStats, SPSS, CHAID, Alteryx or equivalent statistical/analytical modelling and segmentation would be highly desirable
- Experience of using data visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau would be highly desirable
- Previously developed audience segmentation through statistical analysis / clustering techniques
- Previously line managed
If you are interested in applying for this Supporter Insight Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .