The Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY) has around 25,000 members who work in the early years sector, made up of childminders, nannies and nursery workers, we support them to deliver high quality care and early learning through online training, practical help, expert advice and peer support.
We are looking for a super-organised Commercial and Product Assistant to join our team, working to support the Head of Commercial to achieve agreed outcomes. This is a full time role (36 hours per week), flexible working is negotiable.
To be a successful candidate you should have recent experience of working in online retail, experience of stock control and fulfilment processes and using a CRM system or database to produce management information and reports.
Currently this role is home based while Covid restrictions are in place, however normally it would be based at our Head Office in Bromley, Kent.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, experience and interest for the role by 14 April 2021.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain all products and pricing on ecommerce platform and within Microsoft Dynamics
- Add new products, including content & images to the PACEY website and adapt existing content as required
- Be the first port of call for Digital Business Products enquiries, triaging issues and escalating to technical support when necessary
- Deal with user queries for SearchChildcare, PACEY’s vacancy matching service
- Work with the Marcomms team on product promotions to drive sales
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Commercial
- Manage product reviews
- Support the Head of Commercial in ensuring that held stock maintains its minimum level of cover at all times
- Download stock reports from the warehouse and reconcile stock on a monthly basis
- Liaise with warehouse on stock queries
- Work with Head of Commercial to oversee print and production of business products
- Co-ordinate reports for Head of Commercial. Run daily, monthly and custom sales reports extracting key information on product performance
- Track sales of digital business products and commission owed
- Liaise with suppliers regarding PACEY referral commission and track income on a monthly basis
- Process invoices, raise purchase orders and invoice requests
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post which are required in order to deliver the job’s key responsibilities.
- Be self-servicing and take initiative, as necessary.
- Work within organisational policies, code of conduct and practices
Common organisational wide responsibilities
- Customer focused (internal and external customers)
- Working co-operatively across teams and departments
The person specification sets out the essential, minimum qualities we are seeking for this post. Please ensure that your application demonstrates how you meet the criteria. You may include voluntary, unpaid and paid work.
- Recent experience of working in online retail
- Working with a stock control and fulfilment processes
- Using a CRM system or database to produce management information and report
- Dealing with customer queries
- Using a CMS system to update a website
- Monitoring of services provided by external suppliers
- Minimum of intermediate skill level of Microsoft Office package – Advanced Excel skill level preferred
- Highly numerate – able to understand and work with numbers
- Ability to interpret financial information
- Time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrate anti-discriminatory practice in all areas of work
- Communicate effectively using appropriate methods and language, including ICT, with a range of audiences
- Able to work independently and across teams
- General office administration processes
- Stock control processes
- Invoicing protocols
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development or training relevant to the role
- Work flexible hours when business commitments require
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.