The Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY) has around 25,000 members who work in the early years sector, made up of childminders, nannies and nursery workers, we support them to deliver high quality care and early learning through online training, practical help, expert advice and peer support.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team on a 1 year fixed term contract, working to support the Head of Resources and other team members to achieve agreed outcomes.
To be a successful candidate you must have experience and knowledge of supporting a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics and Google Analytics preferred), data reporting and analysis work with various data base packages, from reporting tools to statistical applications.
Currently this role is home based while Covid restrictions are in place, however normally it would be based at our Head Office in Bromley, Kent.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, experience and interest for the role by Wednesday 14 April 2021.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop data analysis processes and other strategies that optimise benefit from and understanding of CRM and other data sources and strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Ensure data from secondary sources are captured effectively and in line with regulatory requirements to help improve the wider understanding of the customer.
- Implement and maintain a process to ensure that data is regularly cleansed, ensuring that reports presented accurate and up to date
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Create reports for colleagues across the business to help them make more effective decisions
- Providing support to staff and across the business as needed.
- Work across the business to provide best practice data solution across the business as required
- Ensure regular reporting to SMT on key business goals (KPIs) adapting and developing these as required
- Leading organisation with utilising new data insights from CRM to develop new processes and functions.
- Help create and document system records and reporting
- Monitor and report on the performance and availability of the CRM, flagging any concerns or areas for improvement.
- Maintain Business System documentation that aids in the support of the CRM and related systems.
- Maintain and update user documentation that helps users have a “self service” approach to being supported
Analyse Service Improvement
- Sharing knowledge and training users to make the best use of services and to adhere to IT policies
- Maintaining documentation that aids in the support of technology and data systems and helps users have a “self service” approach to being supported
- Continually improve knowledge of CRM technology and its adaptation, used in membership organisations, making recommendations as necessary to the developmental roadmap.
- Analyse existing systems and process and identify service improvements
- Ensure that technical process and procedures (such as system maintenance) are followed correctly
- Identify and highlight any issues or potential problems to the Business System Developer for further action
Customer Service / Relationship Management
- Maintain good relationships within PACEY and external third partie
- Making senior management aware of issues that arise, at an early stage, and seek resolution
- Projecting a good outward facing image to the wider user community
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post which are required to deliver the job’s key responsibilities.
- Be self-servicing and take initiative, as necessary.
- Work within organisational policies, code of conduct and practices.
Common organisational wide responsibilities
- Customer focused (internal and external customers)
- Working co-operatively across teams and departments
- Demonstrating PACEY’s Corporate Behaviours
The person specification sets out the essential, minimum qualities we are seeking for this post. Please ensure that your application demonstrates how you meet the criteria. You may include voluntary, unpaid and paid work.
- Previous experience of supporting a CRM system Microsoft Dynamics and Google analytics preferred
- using reporting and statistics tools
- should be familiar with accounting practices and software
- data reporting analysts work with various data base packages, from reporting tools to statistical applications
Required skills and abilities
- Interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised, have strong mathematical abilities
- Communicate effectively using appropriate methods and language
- Research and planning skills
- Demonstrate anti-discriminatory practice in all areas of work
- Microsoft Office power user
- CRM and web applications (Microsoft dynamics preferred and Kentico CMS preferred)
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and SQL databases, as well as statistical software
Education and Training
- Relevant database qualifications
- Degree or relevant qualification
- Evidence of CPD with demonstrable relevance to the role
- Work flexible hours when business commitments require
PACEY is committed to equality and diversity by building an organisation that makes full use of everyone’s talents, skills and experience and where all people feel they are respected, valued and can achieve their full potential. We believe that this in turn will maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.