Fixed-term contract, initially until 31st July 2021.
- Do you have admin experience?
- Do you want to make a real difference to young people’s lives?
- Are you a dedicated and motivated individual?
The Talent Foundry (TTF) is seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated entry or junior level individual to join our team on a fixed term contract basis as a Programme Admin Officer, initially until 31st July 2021.
Due to high demand, we can only consider candidates who have experience working in administrative roles.
We are an independent education charity offering a range of fully funded opportunities to schools and colleges across the United Kingdom.
Our mission is to increase social mobility by helping young people from disadvantaged backgrounds discover what they are amazing at, develop valuable new employment skills and take that first step into the world of work.
What drives us
In the United Kingdom, parental income is still the single strongest indicator of educational attainment. We are committed to addressing this, by levelling the playing field of opportunity so that every child can achieve their full potential, regardless of their socio-economic background.
We are driven by two fundamental beliefs. Firstly, we believe that everyone has something they can be amazing at, they just need to discover what that is and we can help them do that. Secondly, we believe that all young people deserve equal opportunities in life, regardless of their background or financial circumstances. These core beliefs underpin all our work.
Main purpose of the job:
- To support the wider TTF with all administrative tasks as required, including data entry, ongoing maintenance of databases, communication with schools, corporate volunteers and other TTF team members.
- To complete accurate management information on the schools who have been recruited to take part in the programmes.
- To communicate with schools or other stakeholders via email or telephone as directed by the Head of Programmes.
- To provide other TTF staff members necessary support to ensure the smooth running of virtual workshops (Google Meets or Microsoft Teams), including admitting attendees, maintaining registers of attendance, moderating chat functions, and troubleshooting where necessary.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.