Social Media Administrator / Web-Based Volunteer
PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated students, recent graduates or young professionals who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment and education, to support PROJECT-E Team Europe in a web-based bases.
• As a member of Team Europe you will join the Public Relations department to take care of
• Regular social media postings
• Community management
• Content research and creation
• Willingness to work on a voluntary basis
• High level of proactive and independent work style, communication skills, ability to work in an international team and willingness to go ‘the extra mile’
• Experiences in social media management and producing online content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn…etc) are desirable
• A degree in IT and/or Web Applications is desirable, but not required
• Advanced knowledge of the English language, German would be an asset
• Workload: min. 5 hours per week
• A high level of responsibility and independence
• The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 100 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
• An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
• Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
• The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
• Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
How to Apply
To apply for this opening, please go to https://project-e.eu/opportunities/talent-management-volunteer-in-europe-2/ and follow the application process using the Apply Now button. In your cover letter, please indicate your motivation to volunteer and what you can contribute to PROJECT-E and your available start date.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.