PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated students, recent graduates or young professionals who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment and education, to support PROJECT-E Team Europe on a web-based bases.
· As a member of Team Europe and depending on your interests and qualifications, you will join one of the departments: Public Relations and Communication, Fundraising, Finance or Talent Management.
· Tasks will vary depending on the department and the project’s needs. Feel free to contact us for more information.
· Willingness to work on a voluntary basis
· High level of proactive and independent work style, communication skills, ability to work in an international team and willingness to go ‘the extra mile’
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Advanced knowledge of the English language
· Workload: approximately 5-10 hours per week
· A high level of responsibility and independence
· The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 40 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
· An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
· Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
· The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
· Bi-annual meet up opportunities and a chance to connect with other like-minded professionals
How to Apply
To apply for this opening, please visit https://project-e.eu/opportunities/web-based-volunteers-team-europe/ and click on the Apply Now button to follow the application process. In your cover letter, please indicate your motivation to volunteer and what you can contribute to PROJECT-E and your available start date.
By applying for any of PROJECT-E opportunities, you allow PROJECT-E to process your information, including your name, email address, any information in your CV and cover letter and any given information to be able to assess your application and communicate with you accordingly.