An exciting new position for a Performance Analyst to support Project Nova in working with Veterans within the Criminal Justice System
RFEA - The Forces Employment Charity are looking for a skilled and highly motivated Performance Analyst to support Project Nova. Project Nova is a partnership between the RFEA and Walking with the Wounded delivering early intervention support to Service veterans who are in the Criminal Justice System. The successful applicant for this position will have a track record in analysing performance and compiling and presenting performance data to report impact. The position is initially for 12 Months with possible options to extend beyond.
Data & Reporting
- Develop approaches to extract information from the Project Nova CRM to meet reporting needs.
- Compile management information for all Nova data and provide a monthly report to the Chief Operating Officer and information required for the Project Nova Monthly Management Meeting.
- Compile and present data for reports to existing funders, understanding the reporting requirements of each, including written analysis to support reporting and infographics.
- Compile and present data for reports to other organisations, including the Police in each Nova Area, to demonstrate our work.
- Compile and present data for potential funders, understanding the bid requirements, including written analysis for the bid and infographics.
- Work closely with the RFEA Data Analyst and RFEA IT Analyst to understand the Charity’s best practice and apply the knowledge to Project Nova.
- Contribute to the development of any future Project Nova reporting approaches and systems.
Social Media & Case Studies
- Manage the Project Nova Social Media feeds.
- Co-ordinate and post material from Team Leaders that is interesting to Project Nova Veterans and organisations that we work with in each Nova Area.
- Manage the Project Nova Social Media feeds as part of a set with the RFEA; Walking With The Wounded; CTP; Future Horizons Pages/Feeds.
- Compile Project Nova Case Studies for Project Nova social media and for use by the RFEA and Walking With The Wounded using information from Team Leaders and Coordinators.
- Develop and maintain a database of Support Network organisations and contacts for Project Nova accessible at all Nova Teams.
Salary starts at £24,000 rising to £25,000 upon successful completion of probation with job satisfaction guaranteed. The appointment will be based in Stody, Melton Constable, Norfolk.
To apply, please submit an appropriate CV and personal statement.
Closing date is midnight Wednesday 12th April 2017. Interviews will take place on 25th April with the successful applicant starting around the end of May.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Police Vetting and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.