Are you an exceptional Administrator? Are you available immediately?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a temporary administrative support within a membership organisation.
- As the administrator, you will undertake a broad range of administrative tasks to support the team including but not limited to; Dealing and processing post, preparing paperwork, drafting of letters, answering telephone enquiries and escalating calls, effective collaboration with colleagues, occasional minute taking tasks.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience, including handling mail, dealing with correspondence, preparing letters, records handling and dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Good Diary Management skills.
- Strong delivery of customer service.
- Excellent Keyboard skills: Typing and Audio Typing minimum 55 wpm.
- Significant understand of equality and diversity issues.
This will be a two-month temporary role, paying £14 Per hour.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity then please apply with a Word copy of your CV, a cover letter is not required at this stage.