Do you understand the importance of quality data for an organisation? Are you able to provide real insight from data to create positive change?
Prospectus is delighted to be working exclusively with VSO to support their search for a new Data and Insight Analyst. VSO is the world's leading development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. They are unique in the way they bring people together to share their skills and experience, generate insights and ideas and, most of all, take action against poverty and exclusion.
This exciting new role will be instrumental in delivering reporting, analysis, insight and recommendations that influence strategy, increase organisational effectiveness and performance, and build their understanding of a wide range of supporters.Â You will design, develop and produce regular reports to analyse campaign results and supporter journeys to provide engaging and actionable trends and insights. You will also assist with the implementation of robust procedures and documentation that ensure analysis and reports can be produced by other team members and understood and accessed by clients. Providing technical support and expertise to ensure the importance of data quality is also a big part of this role.
To be a successful Data and Insight Analyst it is essential to have knowledge of Power BI, SQL and CRM systems such as Raiser's Edge/Salesforce. You will also be comfortable using reporting and analysis to influence and improve organisational strategy. You will have great analytical skills and be able to communicate effectively to non-technical colleagues.
In return for your skill, they also offer additional benefits:
- A friendly and supportive office environment
- Opportunities for flexible working and working from home
- Generous annual leave of 37 days (inclusive of public holidays)
- Competitive pension with Scottish Widows (matched at 5%)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Lockers and shower facilities
- Fun free lunch time activities like boot camp
- Professional development
- Employee and Volunteer Assistance Programme offering free, confidential support and guidance on a wide range of topics from money matters to legal issues, as well as counselling and a helpline.
A full job description will be provided to candidates shortlisted by Prospectus.
Please apply with a Word Document copy of your CV. Cover letters are not required at this stage.