We are proud to be partnering with a great charity who provides support to children and young people to build relationships and skills to get on track socially, emotionally and academically. We are working together to find an outstanding Data coordinator for this organisation. It is a full time and a temporary role. They are offering hybrid working.
The key responsibilities of the Data coordinator will be:
· Quantitative analysis of the charity's delivery metrics (monitoring and quality data) to drive programme performance
· Data cleaning and quantitative analysis of our Early Years programme outcomes (data cleaning, basic quant analysis of datasets; exporting and checking data from Salesforce; populating summary tables through pivot tables in Excel)
· Quantitative analysis of the charity's child and parent feedback survey (and preparation of brief report - if within skillset)
· Testing of baseline surveys that are set up in Salesforce
· Support with preparation for our cohort identification starting in September through checking analysis, uploading data to Salesforce, and formatting Excel spreadsheets
· Basic quantitative analysis of pre/post outcomes for delivery partners (e.g. looking at average improvement of children working with different partners)
To be considered for this role, you will have to be an experienced Data coordinator. You must be an organised person with excellent attention to detail.
As a specialist Recruitment Practice, Prospectus is committed to building inclusive and diverse organisations, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
In order to apply please submit your CV in the first instance. Should your experience be suitable, we will send you the full job description and will arrange for a call to brief you on the role.