An exciting opportunity has come up for a Data and Impact Manager (Salesforce) to join a wonderful leading health charity on a temporary basis. The purpose of the role involves taking responsibility for leading and managing high-quality data and impact support, ensuring the charity has a rigorous and transparent approach to measuring, understanding, evidencing and communicating their impact, as well as ensuring strategic decisions are supported by clear evidence and enable the charity to become a thought leader in their field.
Main duties include:
- To work across the charity to ensure evaluation and research best practice is embedded in all of the organisation's work.
- To work with the Services and Innovation Team to ensure their services development and design is supported by robust evaluation frameworks, including clinical evaluation.
- To lead the development, management and delivery of a robust framework performance Key Performance Indicators across the charity.
- To develop tools and processes to ensure that impact, evidence and data are used effectively across the charity inform strategic and operational decision making and governance.
- To prepare regular impact and performance reports for management and Trustees through Salesforce.
- To ensure they have the right evaluation and communications systems and processes in place to support innovation, responsiveness and agility - and drive a 'test, learn and improve' methodology across their work.
- To carry out regular and high quality research and analysis into their market, to inform decision making and ensure our services are genuinely responsive to need.
- To develop a new approach to user participation, consultation and insight gathering, to ensure the voices of the people the charity supports are at the heart of our strategic approach and the ongoing development of our services and campaigns.
In order to be considered for the role, it is essential that you possess first class written and verbal skills, In-depth experience of data modelling and analysis using Salesforce, strong track record in the evaluation and monitoring of projects and programmes, including experience of developing and implementing evaluation strategies. You must also have experience of creating a framework/model for capturing information on the impact and reach of services or programmes especially in the health or mental health sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative data specialist to apply their expertise to help revolutionise the organisation's existing framework, as well as creating more impactful improvements to the way the organisation uses data. If you think you fit the bill and want to work for a charity that combats discrimination and empowers and supports people, then please apply by sending your CV.