Have you got events experience and want to work for a major heritage attraction in Central London? We are thrilled to be working with an ambitious, progressive institution, that are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Events Planner to successfully plan first class internal and external events across the museum's unique event spaces. They are looking for someone to start immediately for a minimum of three months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Event planning and on-site delivery of events across museum
- Create and communicate comprehensive Event Plans for on-site staff and suppliers and co-ordinate services provided by all external suppliers in planning and delivery stages
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, suppliers and internal staff at all stages of the event lifecycle
- Attend weekly event planning meetings
- Work in partnership with Development, Public Programme and Marketing teams to support with the planning and delivery of Museum events and any wider objectives
- Conduct client and event agent venue show rounds
- Support the Events Manager to benchmark the venue on sales, service and product on a regular basis and review in conjunction with post event client feedback.
- Manage the co-ordination of familiarisation trips and cultivation / showcase events
- Create and implement social media plan to promote the venue across platforms, with support from the Events Team.
- Occasional need for weekends and evening work.
In order to be considered you must possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail. You will have experience of organising and delivering a variety of events including receptions, dinners and product launches for corporate or private clients. You will also have experience of venue sales, alongside juggling multiple events and work well under pressure to tight deadlines. If you're a bright, creative thinker who thrives in a fast paced environment, and want to work for an exciting and innovative institution, then please send your CV across today.