Youth unemployment is one of the defining global challenges of our times. Prospectus are delighted to be working with a leading international youth employment charity in their search for an Interim Director of Learning and Influence.
An experienced MEL professional with a proven track record in research is needed to support the charity to maintain and grow its strong reputation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing high quality research and learning projects.
- Oversight of global reporting systems, working with international partners.
- Supporting the team and leading the organisation with SMT peers.
- Providing strong internal and external communications.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Strong experience of key MEL tools and approaches.
- Experience of managing research and evaluation, from commissioning to dissemination.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to promote the charity’s great work internally and externally.
- Experience of managing and coaching of staff.
Salary: £65,000 - £69,000 per annum pro rata
Terms: Full time or Part-time
Closing date: Monday 27th April 2020 at 9.30am
Please upload your CV in the first instance on the Prospectus website which can be reached by clicking on the “Apply on Website” Button.
Further details including a full job description will be supplied thereafter. Please note all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Prospectus is highly experienced at managing virtual interviews and employer interactions to ensure a comprehensive candidate experience. Prospectus is committed to achieve greater diversity in its executive team, and welcome applications regardless of sex, gender, race, age, sexuality, belief or disability.