Prospectus are excited to be working with our client, a private London university, in recruiting for a temporary Training and Development Manager. This project role will be to design all training materials in order to launch their new Performance Management Framework and Leadership Development Programme, ensuring these are well embedded in the organisation.
In this post you will:
- Ensure the training solutions developed are fit for purpose in terms of Performance Management, ensuring the framework is well embedded.
- Design training solutions that are fit for purpose for the managers, ensuring it is aligned to the Universities culture of leadership.
- Deliver designed workshops as a trial and gather feedback on learning solutions before launch.
- Measure performance and value add of Learning & Development initiatives.
- Work closely with the Vice Chancellor's leadership team, HR Business partners and other key stakeholders to ensure training is addressing skills gaps.
To be considered for this role, you will have experience designing training materials for performance management and line manager effectiveness, with project management experience in launching new training. You will have experience in transformation and change management and be an effective communicator.
The position is being offered on a temporary basis, for at least 3 months and is to start immediately, so you will need to be able to meet these timeframes.
As a specialist Recruitment Practice we are committed to building inclusive and diverse organisations, and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We invest in your journey as a candidate and are committed to supporting you in your application.
If you are interested in finding out more information about this opportunity, please register your interest below and submit your CV by clicking 'apply now'.