Are you an exceptional Programme Manager? Would you like to work for a leading Global conservation charity?
This role will initially focus on the goal to grow support for the organisation and inspire the supporters to share their ambitions and goals. The goal aims are to grow income, supporter numbers and recognition of the charity as a leading voice in the UK on nature and climate change. The Goal is made up of matrix teams of Supporter Income and Engagement, Communications and Campaigns.
This role offers an opportunity to develop your career in planning and performance management in an organisation at the forefront of driving global change.
This role is responsible for:
- Driving efficient processes that enable cross-organisational working.
- Ensuring all projects have clear budgets and are being monitored against the agreed parameters.
- Supporting project managers across the Goal to manage projects, and sharing programme management best practice with the Goal and charity.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of the annual Goal Plan within the agreed timeframe, by prioritising, structuring and facilitating all programme implementation activity.
- Agreeing appropriate workstreams, resources and deliverables.
- Manage risks and issues, creating a risk register clearly flagging high to low risks, and escalating where necessary.
- Providing support to the design of the Programme Management Office, PM tools and systems;
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity then please apply with a Word copy of your CV.