Are you a technically minded Senior Gift Aid officer? Would you like to work with a global animal rights charity?
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Fundraising Compliance but will liaise with other key internal and external stakeholders. This role is about picking up projects that have already been started and moving them towards completion. You will also liaise with other key internal and external stakeholders.
This temporary position would suit a senior Gift Aid Officer/Gift Aid Manager.
- Excellent planning, organising, time management and resource management skills and able to work under pressure to tight timescales.
- Demonstrable understanding of Gift Aid administration within a fundraising environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of HMRC mandatory rules and best practice.
- Demonstrable understanding of how and why Gift Aid claims are made and how to spot problems such as fluctuations in expected claims.
- You will be responsible for some short term projects including review of current gift aid mailing and recommendations and monthly tax claims with the support of the finance team.
This is a short term, home based temporary role and can offer flexible working patterns.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity then please apply with a Word copy of your CV.
Please note, due to high volumes of interest in vacancies it may not be possible to answer all individual queries on positions prior to an application or registration.