Prospectus is delighted to be partnering with Plan International UK, a global children's charity, to recruit for a Head of Brand and Digital Engagement to be based at their Head Office in London. The organisation is going through an exciting period of transformation with this role one of three newly created Head positions in the Communications, Campaigns and UK Programmes directorate.
Plan International UK strives to advance children's rights and equality for girls all over the world. Working in over 50 countries across Africa, Asia and The Americas, they provide vital support to children, their families and their communities, including child protection, child participation, health, education and economic security.
This role will bring together two teams (Brand Marketing and Digital Engagement) into a new, highly strategic unit, to deliver an exciting and ambitious brand and digital vision for the organisation.
Your high impact, creative brand strategy and skilful use of digital platforms will enable the organisation to tell powerful, engaging stories that will widen Plan UK's influence, capturing new audiences and deepening engagement with supporters, directly contributing to their mission to advance children's rights and achieve equality for girls.
Your experience and attributes will include:
- Substantial experience of having responsibility for an organisation's brand
- Proven track record of delivering a high impact brand vision and strategy and an ambitious attitude towards brand development
- Substantial experience of digital marketing and using digital channels to tell a brand story and engage a new audience
- Leading cross organisational brand campaigns, from strategy to delivery, with a clear understanding of how to engage supporters, grow awareness and consideration and ensure a consistent, powerful brand story, primarily on digital channels
- Substantial experience of setting a content strategy for an organisation, with ability to manage others to produce, edit and curate content
- Operating as an inspiring, engaging leader, able to influence across the organisation and inspire others to be creative, innovative and ambitious in their work
- A genuine interest in international development, humanitarian and/or girls' right issues
To apply, please upload your CV in Microsoft Word format as part of your application.
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted applications.
If shortlisted by Prospectus and selected for interview with Plan International UK interviews are planned to take place on the dates below:
Panel Interviews (1st stage): Week Commencing 22nd June
Panel Interviews (2nd stage): Week Commencing 29th June
Please note that the role may close earlier than the date advertised.