Head of Brand, Marketing and Communications
Prospectus is delighted to be partnering with a well-established charity that saves the lives of people with blood cancer, matching remarkable donors willing to donate their blood stem cells to people who desperately need life saving transplants.
To lead the Brand, Marketing and Communications team within the Awareness and Influencing Department of the Engagement Division. To have oversight of all brand marketing and communications activities undertaken by the charity. To lead on the development and delivery of integrated campaigns that achieve the organisation’s prompted brand awareness targets, recruit donors to the stem cell register and cord blood bank, raise vital funds for the organisation, and market stem cell provision to their customers.
- Broad range of experience covering brand, marketing and communications
- Experience of managing a large team, ideally for a medium/large sized organisation
- Experience of working within an integrated team set up, and an understanding of how the team connects with the wider organisation
- Experience of managing integrated campaigns
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to bring teams together to achieve collective goals
- Collaborative worker, with skills to work effectively with other members of the senior management team
- Experience of working within the charity sector is desirable but not essential
To register your interest in this role, please submit your CV (no more than 2 pages) via the "Apply Now" Button below. Please could you also supply a supporting statement (no more than 2 pages) Please upload both in Microsoft Word format.
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted CVs in order to determine each applicant's suitability and aptitude for the role. Selected candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail and be provided with the full job description. As part of the selection process, candidates may be invited to meet with a consultant at our offices.