Job Title: Service Manager Complex needs
Location: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Salary: £36,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract: Permanent Post
PRHA is a great place to work – Our award-winning teams work together to improve the lives of our residents and make a real contribution to ending homelessness.
As an IIP Gold standard employer, we value our staff and commit to developing their skills and supporting them in their important work.
Edward Gibbons House is an innovative complex needs service offering integrated recovery based support, personal care and partnership-based health services. It currently has a CQC “Outstanding “rating.
Our 35 residents are formerly street homeless men with complex support needs including substance misuse, mental health and physical illness.
The day to day work involves supporting our residents to live safer, independent and fulfilling lives and creating a positive and inspiring environment in which they can achieve their goals. We work with multiple agencies and partners in the borough to ensure our clients’ needs are met, these include drug and alcohol services, housing teams and NHS teams.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to continue their great work. We are looking for someone with the right level of experience of our residents support needs and who is either already a registered CQC manager or is willing to undertake the CQC “fit person” registration (relevant training will be provided).
PRHA support services guarantee a dynamic, challenging and rewarding environment where no two days are ever the same. We are seeking motivated, empathetic and energetic individuals to join our teams and help our residents to change their lives for the better.
Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience and skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrable experience as a Manager and experience of working with homeless people who have substance misuse and complex needs.
- Able to achieve “fit person” registration to manage CQC registered premises (relevant training will be provided).
- Be a leader, supporting the staff team to keep clients safe and free from abuse.
- Ensuring clients have a voice, personalising their support and helping them to recover or manage their addiction and gain control of their lives.
- Passionate about people, be innovative in your approach and have our clients at the centre of service delivery.
What we offer
We offer our staff a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Pension Scheme – We offer a group stakeholder pension scheme with 3% employer's contribution
- Holidays - Employees receive up to 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising with long service
- Medical – we provide a “Cash Back" Scheme for a range of services such as dental, physio, chiropody, health& wellbeing
- Training Programmes – We provide comprehensive training to our employees to enable them to grow in their career and achieve their professional aspirations.
- Season Ticket Loans – We offer interest-free season ticket loans after successful probation
- Life Assurance - Upon death whilst in service, a Death in Service payment may be made according to the scheme rules. The payment covers 3 times of the employee’s annual salary.
How to apply
Please read the full Job Description & Person Specification which can be found on our website. To apply, please send your CV and Supporting Statement outlining your interest in working for PRHA and explaining how you meet the criteria set out in the Job Description & Person Specification. Please send your CV and Supporting Statement by clicking the Apply Now button. Furthermore, applications with no attached personal statement explaining how you meet the job description will not be considered.
It is required for this post that the successful candidates will have to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date: 29th November 2021 @ 12 noon.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.