Required from 1st September 2019
36 hours per week term time only + 10 days
Putney High School are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our Development team and help to maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders across our community.
The successful candidate will support the Development Manager in delivering a comprehensive fundraising programme, encouraging lifelong engagement and support, with duties ranging from events management to writing e-newsletters and social media.
Outstanding organisational, administrative and communication skills are essential.
About the School
Putney High School is a dynamic place to work, offering a range of career opportunities and benefits. Established in 1893, the school is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this exciting opportunity please click the apply button.
A letter addressed to the Headmistress should be included with your application.
Closing date: 9.00am on the 22nd July 2019.
Initial interviews will take place: Week of the 29th July 2019.
Putney High School is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.