To support in developing, maintaining and implementing Qadria Trust’s marketing and communication strategy for their multi-million project named Islamic Centre of Britain which includes masjid, community centre, commercial block and a school building.
To provide and ensure that electronic media (websites and e-news) are accurate, professionally written and designed.
To maintain and update Qadria Trust’s Social Media accounts e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram in order to promote Qadria Trust’s profile.
- To support the development and implementation of Qadria Trust’s social media strategy and ensure it is streamlined with Qadria Trust’s vision, mission and values.
- To ensure that there is consistent and meaningful media coverage for Qadria Trust and continually promote greater public awareness of the organisation.
- To ensure that digital content is accurate, professionally written and designed, and conform to Qadria Trust’s organisational objectives.
- To work with the Head of Fundraising and Communication to identify, develop and deliver audience-led marketing and engagement strategies and campaigns in accordance with Qadria Trust’s strategic plan.
- To update the Qadria Trust social media accounts with relevant information by liaising with the Head of Fundraising and Communications.
- To keep up to date with all social media good practice, ethical and legal guidelines and implement accordingly.
- To create and implement initiatives that make effective use of social media and the website.
- To write, edit and publish content for Qadria Trust’s website and emails.
- To ensure that the website is consistent and user friendly.
- To produce detailed reports at the end of Qadria Trust’s campaign periods.
- To attend external events when required in order to provide live updates on various social media.
- To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements including the Data Protection Act (GDPR).
- To be willing and able to travel extensively and at short notice.
- To have the flexibility to work additional hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
- To be responsible for health and safety in the area of his/her control and ensure that he/she is familiar with Qadria Trust’s health and safety at work policy.
- To respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
- The post holder will be required to apply for a Disclosure check.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Note: Please send your CV and a cover letter to apply for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.