Looking for a face-to-face specialist to join a multi-million pound individual giving team.
This is an interesting opportunity for a direct marketing professional who has had previous experience or exposure to face-to-face and lottery, with a view to make this their specialism.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team as they will be managing their Friday Lottery, which has recently increased its players from 5,000 to 45,000 a week.
- Provide training and workshops to private site fundraisers on best practice, vision and current campaigns
- Liaise with external agencies and stakeholders, providing feedback and ensuring that the campaign is running smoothly
- Identify innovative ways to improve the Friday Lottery
- Monitor and track performance whilst ensuring that compliance is being maintained to a high standard
- A direct marketer who has managed f2f and private site fundraising campaigns.
- Someone who has experience in gaming – in particular Lottery
- Someone who has a background in street fundraising, if they can demonstrate exceptional knowledge around the subject
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Ellie Taff at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.