A great opportunity to develop your regional fundraising experience for this leading disability charity.
Lead the strategic direction and relationship management of individual supporters, regional corporates and event participation for the area.
- Achieve fundraising targets for the area
- Recruit new supporters and continue to motivate and develop existing ones
- Identify new fundraising opportunities including local corporates, clubs and groups
- Deliver presentations on behalf of the charity and be the key advocate for their work across the Midlands, Wales and NE Anglia
- Some experience in fundraising (community/events/corporate)
- Strong volunteer manager with an understanding of their motivations
- Confident networker with great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to budget and reforcast
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
This is a home based, 9 month contract role. You will need to hold a full UK driving licence
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.