Lead a team of five and raise funds and awareness for this charity across the north region.
You will be responsible for:
- inspiring and engaging existing supporters
- leadership, remote line-management and performance management for a team of five geographically dispersed Regional Fundraisers
- motivating and inspiring the team to deliver against KPIs, income and net contribution targets
- contributing to the development and delivery of a community fundraising acquisition strategy to recruit new supporters, provide sector leading supporter experiences and grow income
- working across teams to create opportunity and gain support for community fundraising.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- fundraising experience from regional/community/corporate income
- strong line management and financial management experience
- the ability to deliver successfully against targets and KPIs
- a commitment to relationship fundraising and excellent supporter stewardship
- drive and enthusiasm to motivate and support the team to grow the community fundraising programme.
This charity offers generous holiday, early finish Fridays and money towards health expenses.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.