Lead and support the events fundraising team to drive income generation and supporter participation.
Develop the team and shape the strategy to maximise potential from challenge events for this growing and ambitious charity.
- Lead, support and develop a team of five
- Manage the delivery of third party and bespoke events
- Grow event income through data-led insight and innovation
- Ensure the team delivers exceptional supporter care from the initial recruitment of participants through to on the day delivery and post event communications
- Report on monthly income results looking to maximise return on investment
To succeed in this role you need to:
- have significant challenge events fundraising experience and be abe to demonstrate how you have exceeding income targets
- be a strong and supportive manager, able to lead a team to achieve excellent ROI and deliver supporter care
- be sector aware and open to trying new things, reviewing and evaluating as needed
- have the ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and organise workloads
- be an excellent relationship builder, committed to working across teams to best benefit the organisation.
This charity offers core hours of 10am-4pm and one day working from home
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.