A great opportunity to develop your relationship building skills and help generate support and income within the Hertfordshire area.
Join this nationally loved charity and work with community supporters to give them the support and guidance to be strong advocates and fundraisers. Motivate and develop new and existing supporters, making them feel valued and appreciated.
- Be responsible for all the supporters and volunteers within your area, being the first point of contact for their needs and encouraging their fundraising efforts through face to face meetings, telephone and email
- Proactively seek new supporters within the area by identifying individuals, liaising with local groups and delivering talks to inspire them as required
- Recruit and support new volunteers to fundraise for the charity
- Lead on the local roll out of a national fundraising campaign as well as promoting other campaigns on a more local level
To succeed in this role you will:
- have experience working or volunteering in a fundraising environment
- understand the motivations of volunteers
- be committed to providing excellent customer/supporter stewardship
- have excellent communication skills and not be adverse to public speaking
- have good IT skills, including email and database experience
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.