This is a great opportunity to develop your volunteer management skills to recruit and engage them in supporting a national campaign.
Work under a supportive manager to develop your skills within community fundraising and volunteer management.
- Recruit and manager volunteers and manage relationships within your area incuding individuals, local corporates and organisations
- Working with your manager to produce budgets for income and expenditure
- Project manage the local support of a national campaign Work with teams across the organisation to create resources, develop training and deliver PR on a local level
- Ensure the reward and recognision activities for supporters is delivered
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have some understanding of fundraising and/or volunteer management
- Be motivated by encouraging supporters to get involved with the charity
- Have strong relationship building skills and comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- Be self motivated and able to prioritise your workload Have excellent IT skills and ideally experience using social media
- Most importantly you will be driven and ambitious, motivated to be the best fundraiser you can and in return this charity will support and reward your development.
Flexible working is offered. Ideally you'll have a driving lisense and be happy to work some eventings and weekends when necessary (TOIL will be given in return)