Based from the Caterham office, this role encompasses community fundraising, events and engaging local corporates to raise income and encourage engagement with supporters across Kent and Sussex.
- Build strong relationships within the community by advocating the work of the charity and by providing outstanding supporter care to volunteers and fundraising groups
- Support the development of strong engagement from local fundraisers and inspire them to be involved in local and national campaigns
- Proactively engage local community groups by delivering talks on the work of the charity and inspiring them to get involved
- Provide fundraising support to people wanting to get involved and make sure they have an exceptional experience throughout
- Lead on the development of volunteer recruitment and support of national campaigns
- You will need to be well organised to juggle multiple priorities with strong admin and database skills.
- Be strong at developing relationships internally and externally
- Be able to manage your own workload and keep on top of budget income and expenditure
- Be personable, driven and inspiring to volunteers
- You will need to understand fundraising and volunteer management in order to excel in this role
These two roles cover different geographical areas but are based out the Caterham office. You will need a driving licence but a pool car is provided.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.