Use your innovation skills to develop campaigns and identify new opportunities across community, regional and event audiences.
This is a new role to the team and a great opportunity to shape community fundraising for the charity by building on existing products and initiatives, driving engagement and connecting with new audiences.
You will lead on the development of the fundraising and communications plan in line with the wider public fundraising team.
- Line manage a fundraising executive
- Work with the wider innovation and community/regional fundraising teams to research, develop and test new ideas
- Develop marketing plans to engage community, regional and events audiences and ensure exceptional stewardship is delivered
- Research, test and evaluate new products, campaigns and events
- Work across teams to gain insight from all stakeholders
To succeed in this role you will:
- have extensive community fundraising and volunteer engagement experience
- be able to establish, manage and grow fundraising programmes
- work to challenging time frames, within budgets and able to report back against activity and financial targets
- have excellent understanding of supporter journeys and be committed to providing outstanding supporter care
- be experienced in line management, supporting and developing team members
- be creative, able to think outside the box and drive innovation
- have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to negotiate and problem solve
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.