Manage and develop all areas of fundraising in your area, maximising opportunities and galvanising support from volunteer fundraisers.
This leading charity has good networks within the area and huge opportunities for growth. You’ll lead on engaging supporters using a wide fundraising portfolio. You will manage fundraising, challenge and cultivation events, small businesses and gifts in wills.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in:
- community, regional or volunteer fundraising
- planning and delivering events and talks that raise awareness
- fundraising regulations, advising and supporting those wanting to raise money for the charity
- working with local media to generate strong local publicity
- working towards ambitious targets and delivering on KPIs
Home based with regular days spent in the Belfast office and an expectation to be out and about across the area driving support for the charity.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.