We’re looking for an experienced community fundraiser to join an ambitious team and build meaningful relationships with a variety of supporters.
Use your strong relationship building skills to add value to the community fundraising team for this great children’s charity.
Manage the development and marketing of community products to help build relationships with a variety of supporters, ensuring they are fully engaged with the organisation and committed to raising as much money as possible.
- Develop and deliver on the marketing of community fundraising products
- Monitor and evaluate financial targets
- Deliver on exceptional stewardship for supporters
- Use your creativity to help develop new initiatives and ideas
To apply you will need to have:
- experience in a community fundraising environment, working to KPIs and exceeding targets
- experience managing high level supporters and fundraising volunteers, providing first class stewardship
- a strong commitment to providing excellent supporter care
- an understanding of the importance of accurate data capturing and experience in using it effectively
- proven experience in budget management
- excellent relationship building skills
- strong attention to detail
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.